What The Job Is:
First Choice have opportunities for Nursing Auxiliaries to join our team in the Ballymena. These role is are immediate starts and involves caring for patients within a hospital setting. The pay rate is £8.66-£16.28 per hour depending on shift – with increasing demands we have various shift patterns are available with FULL TIME AND PART TIME HOURS, we can be totally flexible around your availability.
As a core member of the auxiliary team you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all patients. We at First Choice will help you achieve this with continuous professional development and training.
Be part of an amazing team to help combat the current healthcare pandemic.
Who We Are:
First Choice, now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
- Provide support to patients in a hospital setting
- Providing a high standard of personal care
- Assisting with mobility
- To promote independence where possible and encourage self-support
- To assist with feeding
- To assist in daily activities
- Providing other support deemed necessary by Nurses
What We Need From You:
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- An ability to work in different wards with varying patients
- Experience in use of hoists and slide sheets
- A capability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes accordingly
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have or be willing to complete all mandatory training courses
What We Would Like From You:
- To have or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Health and Social Care Qualification
What We Will Offer You:
- £8.66 – £16.28 per hour (depending on shift).
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata).
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme.
- Free Uniform.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work vary – Monday – Sunday with a variety of shifts available
- Day Shifts 7.30am-8.30pm/7.30am-2.30pm/2pm-8.30pm
- Night shifts 8pm-8am
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Immediate starts available – we can process your application and get you started quickly
The Next Steps:
- Contact Emma on02825648477
- Email your cv to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer