Live in North Down?
We have Nursing Auxiliary jobs available in All of the Belfast Hospitals.
With a pay rate between £9.50 – £17.57 per hour!
It is only a 15 to 20 minute drive for you to have the flexibility to choose which days you would like to work and the choice of day duties or night duties to work around other commitments.
We have shifts available within any of the main hospitals, with a variety of wards to work in. We will give you a free uniform and free comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a job that works around you and a way to expand your skill set and experiences.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Providing support to patients and nursing staff
- Assisting patients with personal care
- Working as part of a team
- Completion of charts following senior staff instruction
- To promote independence where possible and encourage self-support
What We Need From You:
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- A capability to complete paperwork and update records accordingly
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
- Excellent communication and written skills
The Nitty Gritty:
- Shifts available Monday – Sunday to include AM/ PM, Long Days and Night Duties
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 14th October 2022
- Start Date – Immediately!
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Danielle on 02891274500
- Email your cv to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer