Nursing Auxiliary – Antrim Area
Job Title: Nursing Auxiliary – Antrim Area
What The Job Is:
First Choice has an exciting opportunity for a Nursing Auxiliary to join our team in Antrim and Ballymena area. This role is an immediate start and involves caring for patients within a hospital setting. With a pay rate of £8.66 – £16.28 per hour (Depending on shift worked) As a core member of the team you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all patients. We at First Choice will help you achieve this with continuous professional development and training.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What We Will Offer You:
- £8.66 - £16.28 per hour (Depending on shift worked)
- A dedicated recruitment team that focuses solely on processing applications which is why we can process ALL applications quickly
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata).
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme.
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses.
- Free Uniform.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday – Sunday with a variety of shifts available
- Day Shifts 7.30am-8.30pm/7.30am-2.30pm/2pm-8.30pm
- Night Duty 8pm-8am
- 24 Hour on call service that can be access' 5pmed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 12.04.2019
The Next Steps:
- Contact our Healthcare team on 02825648477
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff the please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an Equal Opportunities Employer