Nursing Auxiliary (Antrim) – PAY INCREASE!
Nursing Auxiliaries required for the Antrim area to help with various ward cover. Successful candidates can enjoy full or part time hours and can work around availability that suits you.
We are now offering a pay increase from £10.37 – £18.97 per hour (depending on shift worked) these roles are an excellent way to pick up shifts around your own job, providing you with competitive pay rate, as well as providing your services working as an essential part of the hospital care team.
For these positions we can offer day duties 7.30am – 8.30pm (half day shifts will also be available) and night duties 8pm – 8am.
What We Need From You:
- 3 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
What We Will Offer You:
- Weekly Pay
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform
The Nitty Gritty:
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 02.02.2023 @ 5.00pm02
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Ellen McCartney or Esther Law on 02825648477
- Simply click the apply button