Nursing Auxiliary NHS (Preferred Supplier) – Lurgan
Nursing Auxiliaries required for hospital cover to assist patients with a range of needs throughout various hospital wards.
As a continued and preferred supplier to the NHS Framework since 2017, we are recruiting for Nursing Auxiliaries with shifts available in Craigavon , Lurgan and South Tyrone Hospitals.
Rate of pay as per framework of £10.42- £19.07 per hour, depending on the shift worked. This role provides you with flexibility to balance family responsibilities, academic studies, or other ongoing commitments and is perfect for those looking towards a career in Nursing as you choose your shifts each week!
Shift times available: 7.30am – 8.30pm, 7.30am – 2.30pm, 2pm – 8.30pm and 8pm – 8am
What We Need from You:
- 3 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Weekly pay
- Flexible Working Pattern to suit your lifestyle.
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Contact Shannen Gillispie on 02838316446
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.