Nursing Auxiliaries required for a Belfast based Hospitals to help with various ward cover. Successful candidates can enjoy full or part time hours and can work around availability that suits you.
We are now offering a pay increase of £10.37-£18.97 per hour (dependant on the shift work). These roles are an excellent way to pick up shifts around your own job, providing you with competitive pay rates, as well as allowing you to work as an essential part of the hospital care team.
There are a range of shift patterns available- day shifts run from 7:30am-8:30pm (half day shifts are also available) and night shifts from 8pm-8am.
What We Need From You:
- 3 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
Benefits of working with First Choice:
- Weekly Pay
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Danielle or Rachel on 02891274500
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer