Occupational Therapist Assistant Belfast
Occupational Therapist Assistant Required!
Are you studying occupational therapy and would like to gain further experience then we have posts that might be suitable for you! We are currently recruiting Occupational Therapist Assistants on behalf of our Public Sector client within the Belfast region. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm or 8:30am-4:30pm with a pay rate of £10.40
This is a diverse role and will include several key areas including:
- Work alongside qualified Occupational Therapists
- Prepare equipment & resources for assessment /treatment including setting up and tidying away equipment
- Observe general behaviour, functional ability, and response of clients, during treatment and to report and record information
- Carry out treatment sessions using the appropriate moving and handling techniques and to assist staff as requested with moving and handling of clients
- Carry out departmental administrative tasks as required e.g. answering telephone, filing, maintaining stock levels and ordering stock, photocopying, preparing client files for archiving.
- Maintain accurate client records both written and electronic.
What We Need from You:
- Experience working with physically disabled and/ or older adults
- Have Experience in the use of computers programmes eg Microsoft, Excel
- Minimum of 5 GCSES Grade C or above including English and Maths
- or NVQ level 2 in Healthcare and Social Care or Equivalent
- Hold a full and valid driver’s licence and access to a car
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access NI check
- £10.40 per hour
- Weekly pay
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
Closing Date: Thursday 26th May 2022
If you think this is the job for you and to find out more information:
- Contact Robyn Millar or Shannen Gillespie in our Belfast Branch
- Email your CV to us
- Simply click the Apply button.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer