What The Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join our team in Ballymena and is due to start after all relevant checks are completed (Access NI). The pay rate is £11.66 -18.66 depending on shift worked. As a core member of the team you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all patients within the unit. We at First Choice will help you achieve this with continuous professional development and training
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with other professionals in a multidisciplinary setting such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers etc, in addition patients’ families/carers
- Keep up to date concise and factual records
- Write reports and care plans and attend multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Signpost and refer patients to other specialist if required
- Organise support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
- Contribute to the analysis, planning, audit, development and evaluation of clinical services
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Be Registered or eligible for registration with the HCPC
- Full Access NI Check
- Hold a Full Clean Driving licence which is valid for use in the UK with access to a car
What We Will Offer You:
- A dedicated recruitment team that focuses solely on processing applications efficiently and effectively.
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are on a rota basis that includes weekend and holidays as required.
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 17.06.19 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role is immediate.
The Next Steps:
- Contact Emma on 02825648477
- Email your cv to Ballymenajobs@first-choice-rec.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer