Office Administrator – Dromore
Our Client is a well-established family run business, based in Dromore. They are widely recognised as one of the United Kingdom and Ireland’s premier architectural salvage and design businesses – awarded Best Architectural Salvage Yard 2016 by Sustainable Building Award. The hours of work for this post are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Saturday (five days out of six) and the rate of pay is between £11 – £12 per hour depending on experience.
The role entails being the first point of contact for both tradesmen and customers alike, as well as sending out purchase order ledgers, invoicing, the use of the computer system including Sage etc.
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
- Previous experience in the use of Sage
- Minimum of six months experience in an Administration role
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 8am-5pm, occasional Monday – Saturdays required (40 hours per week)
- Rate of pay is £11 – £12 per hour depending on experience
- Weekly pay
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply click the apply button
- Contact Craig Devaney in our Belfast branch
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer