Office Assistant- Draperstown
First Choice are currently recruiting for a permanent Office Assistant for their client based in Draperstown.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers in person and by telephone on a daily basis.
- Processing sales invoices and managing customer accounts.
- Managing employee correspondence and records.
- Processing & managing purchase ledger systems.
- Assist in the efficient operation of payroll.
- Assist in the management of safety, health and welfare of the site for all employees, visitors and contractors
- Monitoring & management of transport and driver systems in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Assist in the implementation of company HR policy
- Assist in managing the integrated pollution control licence obligations
- Assist in any new plant developments
- Assist in the production of management reports.
Skills / Experience
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic numeracy
- Computer literacy essential
- Experience in generating and analysing reports
- Ability to plan & organise own work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive approach to building relationships with customer and team.
The Nitty Gritty
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- 1 Hour lunch break
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
Rate Of Pay
- £9 – £10 per hour
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply please send your CV to the Link provided or alternatively please call Aimee or Aaron on 028 25648477