First Choice Selection Services are seeking an Office Manager to maximise sales, productivity, revenue opportunities and customer satisfaction levels through the efficient management of the shop by ensuring compliance with the Society’s retail standards, current relevant legislation.
The management of a motivated team comprising shop volunteers and paid employees, where applicable.
- Implement effective re-sourcing of staff and stock to anticipate customer demands
- Source new opportunities for the development of the current product range where possible
- Work in a collaborative and developmental way with volunteers, management and staff in the shop
- Develop a culture of regular self assessment in the shop.
- Create and sustain an environment in which all staff and volunteers are motivated
- Investigate and resolve all legitimate customer queries where possible
- Maximise the financial contribution of shop and to meet the shop sales target by encouraging all members of your team to do likewise.
- Job holder should have a good level of education
- Knowledge of needs and issues of poverty and social disadvantaged
- Commercially aware
- At least 3 years retail experience ideally some of which will have been gained in the community / voluntary sector.
- Experience of managing a diverse team of people
- Experience of working with sales and profit targets
- Experience of lone working and ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, in individual and group situations in a professional manner
- An ability to establish and foster excellent working relationships with many different people across different functions and locations.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- A positive outlook with resilience and persistence in the face of barriers and setbacks.
- An ability to display empathy and patience
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- £10.22 p/h
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full time temporary on going position
If you meet the above criteria or require more information please Craig or Janete on 028 90313693 or alternatively please send your CV to the link provided.