Operations Support officer (Infrastructure)
What The Job Is:
First Choice Belfast have excellent opportunities for Operations Support Officers (Infrastructure) to start as soon as possible. These particular roles are based in Belfast. The pay rate is £12.74 per hour. Successful candidates will be working 37.5 hours per week, from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Who The Job Is For:
Our public sector client offers an excellent working environment, potential to apply for a permanent position and job progression with annual salary increments. This post will involve working in one or many specialist areas of ICT, including but not limited to; Technical support for infrastructure, applications support, service desk, software development, web design, communications and network support, desktop support, systems integration and data warehousing.
What The Job Entails:
- Deliver IT systems and service to support business objectives.
- Management of datacentres, security, networks and client access services.
- Ensure ICT Service operation documentation for which they are responsible is kept up to date.
- Assist the Service Manager with the planning f delegated budgets, deployment of financial resources and personnel in a timely manner.
- Support the approval processes for ICT expenditure, including input to business case development, gateway reviews and project evaluations.
What We Need From You:
- A University Degree in a Computer Science subject or Informatics related discipline or an equivalent recognised professional qualification AND one Years relevant experience
Have four years relevant experience.
- Hold a full clean UK driving Licence with access to their own vehicle on appointment.
What We Would Like From You:
- Have experience and ability in planning and managing activates to deliver against service delivery plans.
- Have worked effectively to influence and achieve results with a range of stakeholders.
What We Will Offer You:
- £12.74 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Weekly Pay
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Closing date of advertisement 19.09.20 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role – As soon as possible
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Karen Rainey, Craig Devaney or Bradley Collings at the Belfast Office
- Simply click the apply button