Operations Support Officers (General Medical Service ICT)
What The Job Is:
First Choice Belfast have excellent opportunities for Operations Support Officers (General Medical Services ICT) to start as soon as possible. These particular roles are based in Belfast City Centre. The pay rate is £12.74 per hour. Successful candidates will be working 37.5 hours per week 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Who The Job Is For:
Our public sector client offers an excellent working environment, potential to apply for a permanent position and job progression with annual salary increments. The ICT services are required to provide the on-going delivery of business and clinical functions across the organisation and to deliver and support a range of projects aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of services to patients and clients.
What The Job Entails:
- Provide technical support for computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Provide technical support for communication networks.
- Provide technical support for specific complex service development projects.
- Assess user requirements and to recommend solutions.
- To carry out analysis, diagnosis and resolution of incidents.
- Develop an understanding of and provide technical advice to practices in relation to the operation of their specific ICT systems.
What We Need From You:
- A University Degree in a Computer Science subject or Informatics related discipline or an equivalent recognised professional qualification AND one Years relevant experience
Have four years relevant experience.
- Hold a full clean UK driving Licence with access to their own vehicle on appointment.
What We Would Like From You:
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Proven ability to use own initiative and to work with minimal supervision.
What We Will Offer You:
- £12.74 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Weekly Pay
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Closing date of advertisement 19.09.20 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role – As soon as possible
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Karen Rainey, Craig Devaney or Bradley Collings at the Belfast Office
- Simply click the apply button