Part Time front House Administrator
First Choice is recruiting a Part time Front house Administrator on behalf of our well established client within the Trust based in Belfast Antrim Road.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for the general office administration and operational function of the busy Belfast office.
• To open and distribute post and DX.
• To carry out the daily court run, bank run, hand deliveries and updating corresponding spreadsheets and records and post scanning.
• Responsible for maintaining an effective and accurate offsite storage system and database.
• Provide telephone support and deal with client queries in staff absence.
• Administrative assistance for service teams, to include but not limited to, post scanning, filing and photocopying.
• Ordering stationery supplies and carrying out weekly stock takes.
• Timely distribution of cheques and faxes.
• To support the Office Manager with any facilities management tasks.
• Providing reception cover when necessary- to include greeting clients, preparation of catering and IT requirements for The Candidate:
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role preferably within a similar industry
• Educated to GCSE level including Maths and English
• Excellent communication skills including written and verbal
• Confident to work alone and prioritise own workload
This Part time is for 2 days a week ( Aprox 10 hours ) Flexible on the days
If you meet the above criteria or want more information please call Janete or Craig or apply in the link bellow