Patient Experience Supervisor – SSE Arena
We are looking for a Band 3 Patient Experience Supervisor to be based in the SSE Area in Belfast for the duration of the Covid 19 Vaccination rollout. As the Patient Experience Supervisor, you will be expected to supervise 2-3 staff in the cleaning of the vaccination bays and back lot areas, maintaining a high standard at all times. This is a temporary roll for a minimum of 4 months, with an immediate start once all relevant checks are complete. Pay rates start at £10.09 per hour and increase to £13.63 per hour for Saturdays and £17.06 per hour on Sundays.
What the Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas:
- Supervise a team of domestic staff as part of a wider management team.
- Ensure that all health and safety standards are met and adhered to.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and codes of conduct at all times.
- Contribute to ensuring the highest standards of environmental cleanliness within your designated area of work.
- Complete all necessary documentation in line with company policies.
What We Need from You:
- A supervisory/management qualification at NVQ level 2 or equivalent. Or Worked for at least 3 years where you have gained experience within a service discipline or department such as Patient Experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills and build good working relationships with staff.
- Knowledge of Domestic and Porter Duties
What We Would Like from You:
- Basic Food Hygiene qualification
- Hold a full UK drivers licence and have access to a car
What We Will Offer You:
- £10.09 per hour Mon-Fri, £13.63 per hour Sat, £17.06 per hour Sun
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Full support from experienced management staff
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Saturday – Tuesday on a rota basis between 7:30am – 8:30pm
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date for applications is 16.04.21
The Next Steps, How to Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Rachel OR Aidan in our Bangor branch on 02891274500
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer