Permanent Powder Coat Painter – Coleraine
First Choice Coleraine are currently recruiting for a Powder Coater to work with a busy engineering company offering a range of fabricated components and assemblies which includes a surface operation by powder coating or wet spraying. Rate of pay is £9 per hour and this position is permanent!
Duties & Responsibilities
• Powder coat products in automatic or manual spray booth according to customer specification
• Powder spray with particular attention focused on correct colour and thickness
• Spray a rang of products with aluminium extrusions, large flat surfaces and complex profiles to a high standard
• Visually and mechanically check finished items for flaws and proper coverage. Refinish and touch up as required
The Successful Candidate Must;
• Consistently follow company procedures in relation to safe working practices and reporting of risks and accidents
• Maintain a safe, clean and organised work area
• Ensure optimum use of materials within your control to minimise scrap/wastage
• Demonstrate due care and respect for company equipment and machinery and complete preventive maintenance where appropriate
• Clean down electrostatic spray gun booths in line with company procedures
Other Important Information
• Rate of pay is £9 per hour
• Permanent Position with immediate start
• Hours of work – Shift will rotate weekly with one week early starting 06:00 – 14:45 and the next week late 14:45 – 23:30. Days of work are Monday to Friday, no weekends.
If you meet the above criteria please contact Samantha Rowland in our Coleraine branch on 028 703 27011 or email your CV to the link.