First Choice Belfast have a great opportunity for 2 experienced Personal Assistants working for our renowned Public Sector client based in Belfast. These positions will initially be for a 4-month period with the opportunity to be extended. The successful candidate’s pay rate will be £11.20. The hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. The main purpose of the role will be providing a professional and confidential personal assistant function, including office management and administrative support, to Directors and Board Members.
What the Job Entails:
- Provide an effective and flexible Personal Assistant service and administrative support function to support Executive Directors
- Provide an effective telephone, diary and time management service including the timely preparation and provision of associated papers
- Co-ordinate organisation of appointments, project meetings and regular meetings to include venues and hospitality.
- Provide a ‘Strictly Confidential’ secretarial service to Executive Directors and Senior Managers
- Facilitate a range of internal/external meetings including the production of agenda, minutes, action plans and reports.
- Monitor, prioritise and follow-up on email and other correspondence to ensure all matters are dealt with in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain effective administrative systems to facilitate the instant retrieval of key documentation/information
- Manage individual and contribute to team workloads whilst maintaining standards of accuracy and timeliness when faced with deadlines and/or changing priorities.
What We Need from You:
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English Language.
- Minute taking experience is essential
- RSA Stage III word processing or equivalent Administration qualification.
- At least 1 years’ experience as a personal assistant working directly to Executive and/or Non-Executive Directors.
- Experience using MS packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
What We Would Like from You:
- Have worked as a personal assistant within a public sector body.
- RSA Stage III Audio Typing.
- Private & Executive Secretary’s Diploma or equivalent third level qualification.
What We Will Offer You:
- A pay rate of £11.20
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
The Next Steps, How to Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Dylan or Craig on 02825648477
- Email your cv to email@example.com –
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer