Band 6 Pharmacists
What The Job Is:
We are currently recruiting for Band 6 Pharmacists based in Belfast within hospital settings.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with a pay rate of £13.45ph.
As a core member of the care team, you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all service users within the unit.
We at First Choice, will help you achieve this with continued professional development and training.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate medicines information in response to internal and external Trust enquiries
- Provide prescription monitoring service including identification of adverse drug reactions, drug related events, drug interactions and rationalisation of medicines during hospital stay
- Access and manage patient’s own drugs to ensure effective prescribing and patient safety at all times
- Provide Medication counselling and education to patients and carers during hospital stay and discharge
Full Job description can be discussed at registration process
Suitable candidates must
- Have a recognised qualification (The Master of Sciences of Pharmacy or equivalent)
- Be a member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
- Completed and passed pre-registration year and professional exam
- Hold a current Driving licence and have access to car
- Be computer literate
- Willing to complete Access NI check
What We Will Offer You:
- Band 6 £13.45 per hour (with yearly increments)
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are day duties Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- Breaks given on shift
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 2nd February @ 5pm
- Start Date for role is asap once legal checks are completed
The Next Steps:
- Contact Karen McCready or Bernadette Kovacs on 02890 313693
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV via link or contact our Healthcare Department to get further information.