What The Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our team in the Derry/Londonderry area. This role is an immediate start and the pay rate is £14.20- £22.72 per hour depending on shift. The successful candidate will work alongside more senior physiotherapists in the delivery of care between specialist acute and community areas and may involve rotating through outpatients.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994 .We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- To hold responsibility for own caseload ensuring delivery of an efficient, effective service in line with available evidence, national guidelines and professional standards in a variety of clinical settings.
- To undertake appropriate comprehensive assessment of patients taking account of social, physical and psychological factors and use clinical reasoning skills to provide an accurate clinical diagnosis of their condition.
- To formulate individualised management and treatment plans.
- To use a wide range of treatment skills and options to provide a specialised programme of care, optimising function and developing independence.
- To formulate accurate prognosis and develop comprehensive discharge plans.
- To work within the legal framework to assess capacity and gain informed consent for physiotherapy assessment and treatment.
What We Need From You:
- BSC/MCSP in Physiotherapy.
- To be registered with HCPC
- Three years post-registration clinical experience to include 6 months experience in each of the following areas-rehabilitation including stroke, respiratory and outpatients.
- Evidence of relevant post graduate education.
- Be willing and competent to participate in the emergency on-call respiratory rota.
- A full current driving licence and access to a car.
What We Will Offer You:
- Hourly rate of £14.20 - £22.72 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work : Rotational rota across a 7 day service.
- Closing date of advertisement 26.07.19 @ 5pm
- Immediate start available
The Next Steps:
- Contact Sarah on 028 703 27011
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employee