Physiotherapist – Belfast
Physiotherapist required to work within a hospital setting in the Belfast Area. The post holder will be responsible to
undertake highly skilled, specialised assessments and treatment of patients. Hours of work are Monday to Friday
8.30am-16:30pm with an hourly rate of £17.24 per hour. This post is a temporary post which will last a minimum of 6
months with the potential to become permanent.
What The Job Entails:
● Assess and treat patients and determine independent clinical diagnosis and physiotherapy treatment indicated,
maintaining records in accordance with professional standards.
● Make timely and effective decisions regarding physiotherapy recommendations to ensure quality care and facilitate
discharge, including appropriate onward referrals
● Participate in the development and review of service and professional standards
● Provide advice based on acquired knowledge and skills and will use this to improve on patient / client care and to develop others.
● Undertake supervision, education and assessment of the performance of physiotherapy support staff, junior staff and physiotherapy students.
● Be responsible for the delivery of treatment on both an individual basis and to groups
● Be required to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service including evenings and /or weekends
What We Need From You:
● Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy
● Full clean driving license and access to a car
● Currently registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
● Two Years Post-Registration clinical experience
What We Will Offer You:
● Payrate of £17.24
● Weekly pay
● 24 Hour on call service
● A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
● Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
● Contact Denise Clarke or Ella Milligan or Mitchell Douglas in our Belfast office 02890313693
● Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer