Plant fitter/Operator (Public Sector)
First Choice is recruiting a Plant Fitter/Operator on behalf of their client within the public sector, located in Portadown and Lurgan, immediate start available for the right candidates.
- City & Guilds Level 3 qualification within maintence or constrution industry.
- Access to a form of transport which will permit the post holder to carry out the duties of the post full time.
The Job Role
- Ability to work as part of a team to resolve problems and issues with plant operations.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work load and multi task
- Ability to work on own initative with minimal supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work schedules
- Knowledge of health and safety associated with a leisure centre
- Knowledge of manual handling
- Competent in using computerised system
- A valid Pool Plant Operators Qualication
- A valid plumbing qualification
- At least six months experience of pool plant
- Three years post apprenticeship experience
- Rate of Pay £11.19 per hour
- 37 hours per week Monday-Friday on rota basis
- Additional hours as required
- Will be required to work 1 weekend in every 3
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay accrued from first day of employment
- Pension Scheme
If the above appeals to you then please call Janete on 028 38316446 for more information or alternatively please send your CV to the link provided.