We have an immediate opportunity available for an experienced Plasterer to join our client the NI Housing Executive, this role will be based in Belfast. This is a temporary post for a minimum of 3 months, with a salary of £11.81 per hour. Working hours will be 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm.
The post holder will be working with the Housing Executive travelling to properties across the Belfast area to carry out inspection of internal and external walls, completing snagging reports and carrying out the plastering work.
- Successfully completed a plastering apprenticeship.
- Willing to undertake an Access NI check.
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in a plastering environment.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements
- Full clean driving licence
What We Will Offer You:
- Opportunity to work within the public sector.
- Inclusion into the company pension scheme.
- Paid Annual leave.
- No weekend work.
The Next Steps:
- Contact Patrick McCloskey on 02890313693
- Email your cv to Belfastjobs@first-choice-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.