Production Manager – Coleraine
First Choice are currently recruiting on behalf of a busy engineering company for a Production Manager based in Coleraine. Salary expectation will be in the range of £30 – £35k + Bonus.
- Lead production meetings and promptly identify problems/shortages and bottlenecks
- Coordinate current and pending jobs and the materials required
- Identify and highlight any supply issues or problems that may impede production
- Manage and monitor good house-keeping practices.
- Monitor HSW issues and enact suitable solutions
- Co-ordinate despatch
- Ensure quality standards are met and that defects are isolated, rectified and prevented
- Measure actual cost against planned costs, highlight inefficiencies and report findings.
- Develop and improve in house systems with directors to drive growth
Skills and Specification
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a production management role or similar
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge and understanding of engineering drawings
- Highly organised and thorough
- Exceptional communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Computer literacy essential. (Office, Email, Excel)
- Hours of work – Monday – Thursday 07:30 – 17:15 & Friday 07:30– 13:15
- Permanent position
- Salary is £30,000 – £35,000 per annum plus bonus
If you would like to apply for the above role and join a fast-growing team, please call Samantha Rowland in our Coleraine branch on 02870327011 or alternatively please send your CV to the link provided.