Production Operative – Bangor
First Choice Bangor are looking to recruit a Production Operative that has a keen eye for detail and has previously worked in a role that involved working as part of a fast-paced production line.
This will be a full-time temporary role with working hours of Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday 8am – 1pm.
The pay rate will be £8.91 per hour with the possibility of overtime with enhanced rates.
There is an urgent need for this position to start immediately so we would be keen to speak to candidate that are readily available for work.
What The Job Entails:
- Assembling intricate components within specific parts
- Working alongside other members of the production line
- Being capable of moving between production lines when necessary
- Ability to retain knowledge of production line processes
- Maintaining high level of personal hygiene and working area hygiene
- Following all Health and Safety standards
- Ensuring quality control is maintained and achieved and any discrepancies are alerted to supervisors as per policies
What We Need From You:
- Must be able to fulfil work between the hours of 8am and 5pm on all days between Monday and Friday
- Good level of spoken English / Numeracy Skills
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a busy manufacturing facility would be desirable
- Full UK drivers licence and access to own vehicle would be desirable
What We Will Offer You:
- £8.91 per hour between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday – Friday
- Over time rate of time and half Monday – Saturday and Double time for a Sunday
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata).
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
The Nitty Gritty:
- Temporary full-time position ongoing
- Half hour unpaid lunch break
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 10.12.21 @ 5pm
- Immediate start for the right candidate as soon as checks are complete
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Rachel on 02891274500
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer