Production Operative Fibre Glass Unit
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Production Operative for one of our clients in Moira, specialists in the design and manufacture of shower products for the elderly and those with reduce mobility.
Immediate start available for the right candidate. The main duties of this role will be to integrate in a vibrant and busy work environment, working alongside a busy team in team in the trays department and provide support to the team supervisor.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Reporting to team supervisor, you will provide a hands-on role in the manufacturing unit
- Reporting information on quality and performance daily to your supervisor
- Comply with the standard operating procedures
What We Need From You:
- Experience in the processes in a hand-lay fibre glass tray manufacturing unit
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience working within a similar role
What We Will Offer You:
- £8.70 per hour with quarterly performance related bonus
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm
- 30 minute Lunch Break
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 30.08.18 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role as soon as all relevant checks are in place
The Next Steps:
- Contact Janete on 02838316446
- Email your cv to Lurganjobs@first-choice-rec.com