Programme Management Office Manager
First Choice are currently recruiting for a r for our large public sector body based in Belfast. The successful candidate will form part of a team that has responsibility for planning, performance delivery and the (PMO) delivering effective and efficient business support. This is initially a temporary role which will become permeant after 2 months. The rate of pay is £12.74 per hour, and the hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Providing high quality project support
- Providing administrative support to the Planning and Performance Delivery Team
- Support the completion of project management processes and associated documentation
- Support the development of PMO procedures, including standard operating procedures and processes
- Supporting team meetings across the directorate
- Work with operational and business intelligence teams to collate and check performance data for returns
- Manage a small team supporting the delivery of the Programme Management Office
- University degree or recognised project management qualification and a minimum of 2 years PMO experience
5 years project management experience.
- Delivery of project management skills.
- Data presentation, audit, validation, manipulation, and reporting experience
- £12.74 per hour
- Hours of work are between Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Simply click the apply button
- Contact Dylan McGinley or Craig Devaney in or Belfast Office
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer