We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to work with our client the NI Housing Executive. This role is based in Marlborough House, Craigavon. This is a temporary post for a minimum of 12 months, with a salary of £15.63 per hour. Working hours will be 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
The post holder will be assisting the Senior Project Manager, managing and co-ordinating the regions planned maintenance programme.
● Lead on project management on large and complex projects.
● Make sure planned maintenance is delivered in accordance with NIHE’s policies.
● Negotiate appointments and shape the project with contractors and consultants.
● Assess risks and write reports for the approval panel.
● Consult with stakeholders, local representatives, staff, and community representatives.
● Report project performance to the Senior Project Manager.
● BTEC Level 5 qualification in a Building/Construction related discipline plus 12 months relevant experience.
● 5 years’ experience within a construction or maintenance environment.
What We Need from You:
● Excellent leadership and communication skills.
● Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
● Be aware and have a proactive approach to the management of health, safety and welfare throughout the team.
● Promote and represent the NIHE and its interests with outside bodies including attendance at meetings and conferences.
● Be flexible to drive to various locations across Northern Ireland.
● Access NI approval.
What We Will Offer You:
● Competitive salary.
● Opportunity to work within the public sector.
● Inclusion into the company pension scheme.
● Paid Annual leave.
● No weekend work.
● Canteen and onsite parking.
The Next Steps:
● Contact Karen Rainey or Stephen Maguire on 02838316446
● Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.