What The Job Is:
First Choice Belfast has an excellent opportunities for Project Manager’s to start as soon as possible. These particular roles are based in Belfast. The pay rate is £19.89 per hour. Successful candidates will be working 37.5 hours per week 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Who The Job Is For:
Our public sector client offers an excellent working environment, potential to apply for a permanent position and job progression with annual salary increments. The project manager will take responsibility for the management and delivery of small to medium sized ICT projects across Northern Ireland.
What The Job Entails:
- Lead and deliver small to medium sized ICT projects to time and budget as directed and advised
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to develop business cases; mange projects through the required formal approval stage such as business case approvals.
- Develop plans and strategies for delivery of projects. Produce documentation and reports in line with the standards of the organisation, as well as report progress through highlight reports, stage and exception plans as required.
- Participate fully in quality initiatives particularly those involving ITS and specifically the application of ISO 20000.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of project budgets and expenditure throughout the project
- Act as the primary point of contact for the department
- Take responsibility for a team of staff and maintain good relationships and morale amongst those reporting to him/her.
What We Need From You:
- A University degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years’ experience in a project management role within a major organisation
- Have worked for at least 4 years in a project management role within a major organisation
- Have experience of leading ICT supported projects with a budget of over £50,000
- Have previous experience utilising a project methodology (Prince 2, and other similar methodology)
What We Would Like From You:
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence with access to a vehicle on appointment
- Have at least 2 years’ experience managing teams of people
- Have worked with a range of stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes
What We Will Offer You:
- £19.89 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Weekly Pay
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Closing date of advertisement 19.09.20 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role – As soon as possible
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Karen Rainey, Craig Devaney or Bradley Collins at the Belfast Office
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer