Project Support Worker
First Choice is recruiting a Band 4 Project Support Worker for their Public Sector client located in Belfast
The postholder will be required to report to the Content Editor for Health and Wellbeing to support the delivery of the programme of work to create, publish and maintain a range of public facing information
- To provide comprehensive administrative support, including taking minutes, maintaining filing systems, receiving phone calls, recording messages and preparing reports as requested.
- Make appointments and arrange meetings as required
- To be responsible for the day to day administration
- To develop, maintain and manage a comprehensive databases of information
- 2 GCSE Levels to include Maths and English (A- C) OR equivalent
- 2 A Levels
- 18 months relevant experience to include 1 years’ experience in an administrative or project management environment.
Rate of pay is £9.83 per hour.
18.5 Hours per week
9am to 5pm 2 days a week and ½ day one day.
Post to last until August 2019
If you have excellent communication skills and want to become part of a team please call Karen Rainey, Robert McBride or Craig Devaney on 02890 313693 or email your CV to the link.