Senior Recruitment officers and Recruitment Officers required for an immediate start within the Shared Services team in Armagh, This role is to join an expanding team within the Trust to assist with current recruitment demands.
This post is initially temporary for 3 months with the possibility of extension. The pay rate for these roles will be £11.11 – £12.25 per hour for 37.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday with an option of two days working from home.
This role will require candidates to have a background within a clerical role with at least 18 months experience, Senior Officers will be required to undergo a REC Level 3 Certificate this will be provided by in house training and will need a background within a HR or Recruitment background.
The Main duties of these roles will be to screen candidates to current vacancies and arrange interviews for successful candidates. This role will also include managing the Trust systems for checking criteria of candidates such as Access Ni Checks, Health checks and any accompanying documents needed for the role.
What We Need from You:
● 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above to include English and Maths
● At least 18 months administration experience
● Excellent computer skills and Communication skills
● HR or Recruitment experience
What We Will Offer You:
● Opportunity to work in the public sector
● Excellent working conditions
● Inclusion into our company pension scheme
● Paid Annual Leave
The Next Steps:
● Contact Thomas Fitzpatrick or Patrick McCloskey on 02838316446
● Email your cv Lurganjobs@first-choic-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer