Who we are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies, has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We value our Healthcare staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What the Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse to join our team in Belfast. We supply staff to the hospitals based in the Belfast and Greater Belfast area. This is an immediate start, once all legal checks are completed.
As a core member of the care team, you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all service users within the unit.
We at First Choice, will help you achieve this with continued professional development and training.
What the Job Entails:
- Participating in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care based on the Nursing Process method and using a Model of Nursing.
- Ensure that all patients receive the care identified in their care plans
- Observes and report patient’s records accurately.
- Maintains confidentiality
- Participates in meal service, arranging for patients meals to have special diets when required
- Medication Administration
- Supervising junior members of Nursing Staff such as the Auxiliaries
- Develop and maintain personal contact with the Patient, through talking and listening.
What We Need from You:
- Be a Level 1 Registered Nurse, live on NMC register
- Clinical knowledge
- Knowledge of professional accountability
- Be willing to complete an Access N.I check
- In date mandatory training (with proof of certificate) or willing to complete our free courses
What We Would Like From You But Not Essential:
- A minimum of one year’s post qualifying experience
- Experience in a similar role in a similar setting
What You Will Get:
- £11.66 - £23.32 per hour (with yearly increments)
- Free Uniform
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion in our company Pension Scheme
- Free Comprehensive Training Courses and Yearly Updates
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are flexible with various working patterns including morning and evening shifts, long days and also night duties.
- Closing date is 10th February @ 5pm.
- Immediate starts available after interview, pending training, access NI and references returned.
The Next Steps:
- Contact Karen McCready or Bernadette Kovacs on 02890 313693
- Email your CV to email@example.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff the please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an Equal Opportunities Employer