Registered Nurse – Hospital setting
Job Title: Nurse – Hospital setting
What the Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse to join our team in Ballymena. We supply staff to the hospitals based in the Antrim, Ballymena and surrounding areas. This is an immediate start, once all legal checks are completed.
As a core member of the care team, you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all service users within the unit.
We at First Choice will help you achieve this with continued professional development and training.
Who we are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector settings
We value our Healthcare staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What You Will Get:
- £11.49 - £18.38 per hour (with yearly increments)
- A dedicated recruitment team that focuses solely on processing applications which is why we can process speedily
- Free Uniform
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion in our company Pension Scheme
- Free Comprehensive Training Courses and Yearly Updates
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are flexible with various working patterns including morning and evening shifts, long days and also night duties.
- Closing date is 12.04.19 @ 5pm.
- Immediate starts available after interview, pending training, access NI and references returned.
The Next Steps:
- Contact our Healthcare Team on 02825648477
- Email your CV to email@example.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff the please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an Equal Opportunities Employer