Registered Nurse – Enniskillen
For our Private Healthcare provider, we are recruiting 2 Registered Nurses. These positions will be based in a 30 bedded Care home in Enniskillen.
This is an opportunity for you to pick up additional shifts around your own job and home life. We can offer morning shifts (7.45am-2pm) afternoon shifts (1.45pm-8pm) long days (7.45am – 8pm) and night duties (7.45pm-8am) on a full or part time basis, whatever suits you!
In this role you will be responsible for promoting patient centred care and independence, completing patient care plans, administering prescribed medication in accordance with NMC guidelines and liaising with GPs, occupational therapists and other outside bodies.
We are offering competitive pay rates of £25.00 Monday – Friday for day duty, £30.00 per hour Monday to Saturday night and Saturday day duty, £35.00 for Sundays and DOUBLE TIME for bank holidays!
What We Need From You:
- We are pleased to confirm that this position is open to Newly Qualified Nurses.
- Must have at least one years’ experience as a registered nurse
- Live Registration with NMC and Adhere to all appropriate guidelines / regulations
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
What We Will Offer You:
- Inclusion into company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Ella Milligan or Saoirse McCloskey on 02866419058
- Email your CV to Enniskillenjobs@first-choice-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.