Registered Nurse – Permanent role
First Choice have been given an opportunity to recruit a PERMANENT Registered Nurse based in Magherafelt. The successful candidate will be working 3 night duties per week on a rota basis with a reputable and well established care provider. This permanent role comes with an attractive salary of £27,331 per annum with an immediate start available. Newly qualified nurses will be considered for this role.
About the company:
The client we are recruiting for are an award winning care provider established over 40 years ago, They have homes throughout Northern Ireland and employ over 600 staff.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Providing care to residents to a high standard
- Medication administration
- To promote independence where possible and encourage self-support
- To assist with feeding
- Updating care plans
What We Need From You:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year experience preferably in a nursing home setting or caring for the elderly.
- Good communication skills are required.
- A current registration with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council)
- Have mandatory training up to date or be willing to complete
- A fairly flexible approach to working hours
What We Will Offer You:
- £27,331 per annum
- Free parking
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are as and when required and dependant on your availability
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Start Date for role ASAP pending relevant checks
The Next Steps:
- Contact Sarah on 02825648477
- Email your cv to Ballymenajobs@first-choice-rec.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer