Registered Nurse – Ulster Hospital
Posted 4 hours ago
Registered Nurses urgently required for the Ulster Hospital to help with various ward cover.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast-paced hospital setting, with full time or part time hours available.
We have variety of day and night duties; you can pick up shifts each week based on your own availability that suits your lifestyle.
Pay rate for these roles are £13.84 – £22.14 per hour depending on shift worked.
What The Job Entails:
- Providing support to patients and senior nursing staff
- Ensuring paperwork is completed
- Conducting medication rounds where appropriate
- Fully qualified and registered as an RGN on NMC
- 6 months post qualification experience (preceptorship)
- Full Access NI Check
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Danielle or Rachel on 02891274500
- Simply click the apply button!
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer