First Choice has been awarded as a main supplier to the Hospital Trusts throughout Northern Ireland. As part of this exciting contract we are now recruiting Staff Nurses (Band 5) for Antrim and Ballymena area Salary = £11:49 – £18.38 (Band 5)
Hours = Day & Night Shifts available (Weekdays & Weekends)
- The post holder is responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of these programmes of care.
- The post holder is expected to carry out all relevant forms of care without direct supervision.
- Effective team working; maintaining staff relationships and moral.
- Be aware of communication between patients, staff and relatives, reporting issues to the line manager.
- Ensuring all documentation is legible, accurate and is written in black ink and clearly signed, timed and dated in accordance with the NMC.
- Maintain own registration with the NMC.
- Responsible for your professional and personal development in accordance with NMC requirements with the scope of Professional practice.
- Be a level 1 Registered Nurse on the live NMC Register.
- A full current driving license and access to a car is essential.
- Sound Knowledge of current nursing practice.
- Clinical Knowledge.
- Willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI certificate
- Post Registration qualifications.
- 6 months’ post qualifying experience.
- Flexible working hours – range of shifts including days, nights & weekends
- Attend Free Mandatory Training
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Recommend-a-Friend Scheme