To work with our client in Antrim, we are currently recruiting for Reporting Officers. These roles will be to work in a Lab setting that is open 24:7, therefore we need successful applicants to be able to commit to working on a rota that will include day and night duties. Working 8am – 8pm and 8pm – 8am, staff will enjoy a pay rate of £10.67 per hour for a day duty and £13.34 for a night duty that will increase to £11.98/ £14.98 per hour after 3 months. This is an opportunity not to miss out on.
WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FOR CANDIDATES AVAILABLE TO WORK DAY AND NIGHT DUTY SHIFTS.
The client we are recruiting on behalf of is a laboratory that is providing clinical diagnostics that was established in 1982, they have been providing an essential testing service throughout the pandemic.
What The Job Entails:
- Reviewing COVID paper work and requesting any necessary sample repeats
- Using Microsoft Excel for data recording to analyse and verify patient results
- Using laboratory software to review, process and authorise patients result
- Liaising with lab coordinators and managers to action sample repeat requests
- Generating lab reports for clients COVID tests
- Acting as the final “eyes and ears” of the process.
What We Need From You:
- Educated to A-Level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated, independent and proactive
- Excellent time management
What We Will Offer You:
- £10.67 – £13.34 per hour (depending on shift )
- A pay increase after 3 months of working
- Shift time 8am – 8pm and 8pm – 8am (working pattern of 4 days on/ 4 days off)
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
The Nitty Gritty:
- For this role, we can only accept applications for those that can work both days and nights (we have other roles available that may suit if you cannot)
- Temporary position – ongoing
- Closing date for this post is 04 February 2022 at 5pm
- Immediate start available
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Sarah or Esther on 02825648477
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer