Residential Care Assistant – Holywood
Posted 3 hours ago
Our client in Holywood requires a Care Assistant to be an additional member of their team to work in their small 8 bed residential home for young adults with learning disabilities .
The range of shifts they can offer you are: 8am – 8pm, 11am – 5pm, 12pm – 8pm, 2pm- 8pm and 8pm – 8am. This a minimum contract of 3months with the possibility for extension. Some of the duties will be providing personal care and supporting the residents with daily activities.
The pay rate ranges from £11 per hour – £15 per hour depending on the shift and double time for recognised bank holidays!
What We Need From You:
- Experience working in a Healthcare Setting
- Experience in use of hoists and slide sheets
- A capability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes accordingly
- To be Niscc registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Danielle or Rachel on 02891274500
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button