Secretary – Downpatrick
We are recruiting for an experienced Secretary to work within Downe Hospital in Downpatrick within a busy Mental Health Management team. We are interested in speaking to candidates that have GCSE Maths and English, previous secretarial experience and interested in full time hours (37.5 hours per week) between Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
Due to the nature of the department, the role will involve some sensitive contact with patients and as such an Access NI will be required prior to starting in the role.
This will be a temporary ongoing position for a minimum of 6 months and a pay rate of £11.11 per hour.
What the Job Entails:
- Word processing / audio typing / producing reports
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Maintaining diaries for the team and arranging appointments / meetings
- Arranging, setting up and minuting panel meetings
- Sorting and processing information and organising mail
- Data input work on spreadsheets and SharePoint
- Filing / E-filing / Archiving
- Any other duties of the grade as may be determined by the department
If you wish to apply or find out more get in touch by one of the following methods:
- Contact Rachel on 02891274500
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer