Secretary – Lisburn
We have an immediate start for a General Secretary in The Lagan Valley Hospital located in
Lisburn. This is a temporary role on a 6-month on going basis for an immediate start. The pay
is £11.11 per hour with working hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
The main duties of the role will be to provide Secretarial support to a team of senior staff,
this will include Word processing, audio typing and dealing with incoming and outgoing mail,
filing, and photocopying, retrieving records. Further duties will entail dealing with patient
queries by phone/email and in person.
What We Need from You:
● 4 GCSE or Equivalent Grade C or above to include English.
● One of which must be English language keyboard skills – RSA Stage 2-word
processing or equivalent.
● Audio typing
● 1 year’s word processing experience, to include typing and formatting of reports and
● 2 year’s secretarial /admin /clerical experience.
What We Will Offer You:
● Opportunity to work in the public sector.
● Excellent working conditions
● Inclusion into our company pension scheme
● Paid Annual Leave
● Accessible Parking
The Next Steps:
● Contact Patrick McCloskey or Karen Rainey in the Belfast Office on 02890313693
● Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer