Security Officer’s / Car Park Attendant
In conjunction with our client the South Eastern Trust, First Choice are recruiting 2 Security Officers to work at the Ulster Hospital. These roles will start immediately and the hours of work will be on a rota basis working 5 days out of 7, 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm or 10pm – 6am, with a pay rate of £11.11 – £18.78 per hour. This is a temporary full time post for a minimum of 6 months.
The main duties of the post will be to carry out a range of security and car park attendant duties, such as the protection of people and property, to detect and prevent crime, and to carry out car parking functions and porter tasks when required.
What We Need From You:
- 2 years’ experience in a security role
- Willingness to undergo an Access NI police check
What We Will Offer You:
- Weekly pay
- Inclusion into Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to work in the public sector
- Enhanced rates for weekends, evenings and overtime
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Patrick McCloskey on 02890313693
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Call into our office at 23 Church Street, Belfast BT1 1PG
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.