Senior Administrator support – Ballymena
As we are a contracted supplier to all NHS settings, we are recruiting two Senior Admin Support to be based in the Ballymena area providing support to the Psychological Services.
Being the post holder, you will provide administrative support to the Service to include organising and maintaining diaries/schedules to arrange appointments and meetings; telephone services; mail management; type reports, memos, letters, forms etc., as required from manuscript, audio/digital dictation and notes using a word processing system.
The successful applicant will be working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. The rate of pay will be £12.25 per hour and an immediate start is available. This is a temporary position lasting 6 months minimum but with a good chance of being extended.
What We Need From You:
- 5 GCSEs Grade C and above
- Relevant experience in Minute Taking
- Experience working with Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
What We Will Offer You:
- £12.25 per hour Monday to Friday
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Full training and induction to the role
- Immediate start available
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Stacey or Reece on 02825648477
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer