Senior Care Assistant
What the Job Is:
We require a Senior Care Assistant to work day shifts and sleepovers at an intermediate care facility in Donaghadee. You will be caring for up to 14 patients who have varying needs and conditions and have been released from Hospital but still require support. The patients will be staying short term at the facility until they are moved to an alternative healthcare setting and require the assistance of dedicated staff to assist them with this transition.
Pay rates will be £13.84 Monday – Friday, £17.99 per hour for Saturdays and £22.14 per hour for Sundays and £60 for sleepover.
What the Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas such as:
- Ordering prescriptions
- Attending to call bells
- Administering medication
- Communicate relevant information and document all necessary information accurately
What We Need From You:
- 1 years’ experience working as a Senior in a Healthcare Setting
- Medication trained.
- A capability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes accordingly
- To be Niscc registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Danielle or Rachel on 02891274500
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice Selection Services is an equal opportunities employer