Senior Graphic Designer (Hybrid working)
We are working with one of Northern Irelands leading publishing and events companies in recruiting a Senior Graphic Designer to join their team, helping to promote their clients products with maximum visual impact!
In this role you will have the opportunity to work in many different sectors, varying from food and drink to weddings and tourism.
Having moved to a more digital first business, you will be able to showcase your talents in creating digital assets for all multimedia and digital communication needs.
Their ideal candidate will have :
- At least 3 years graphic design experience for either print or digital publications
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role
- Good knowledge of design software programmes including Adobe in Design, photo shop etc.
- Sound knowledge of key Microsoft Office programmes such as Excel and Power point
- A positive and driven attitude with a passion for design!
This is a full time role with hours of work being Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (flexible) with two days working in the office and the rest at home if desired.
The salary offered will be £27k – £32k per annum depending on experience, as well as career development opportunities and the chance to work with a market leading company!
If you are keen to hear more, please register your interest in one of the ways below to avoid missing out!
- Contact Rachel on 02891274500
- Call into the Bangor branch at 75A High Street, BT20 5BD
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer