Senior HR Advisor / Team Leader
What The Job Is:
First Choice Belfast have an excellent position to work for our public sector client for initially six months as a Senior HR Advisor/Team Leader. This position is based in Knockbracken. The start date for this position is as soon as possible for the right candidate. The basic rate of pay is £16.04 per hour.
Who The Job Is For:
The client we are recruiting for is a public sector client that operates over all of Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will be working with executives throughout Northern Ireland. This is an exciting position for an experienced. HR Advisor / Team Leader
What The Job Entails:
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the of the HR Strategy.
- Contribute to the management of change and organisational improvement.
- Provide high quality specialist advice.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships and communications with external organisations.
- Manage disciplinary, grievance, harassment and performance issues.
- Develop and maintain effective HR Information systems.
- Collect and provide data in relation to workforce and planning to support performance management.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of the Employee Relations department, delegating appropriate responsibility.
What We Need From You:
- A relevant degree or professional qualification and a minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Must commit to attaining Graduate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Have at least one years’ experience managing people.
What We Will Offer You:
- £16.04 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are between Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 30.09.20 @ 5pm
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Craig Devaney and Brad Collings
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer