Senior Project Manager
What The Job Is:
First Choice Belfast has excellent opportunities for a Senior Project Manager to start as soon as possible. These particular roles are based in Belfast. The pay rate is £23.40 per hour. Successful candidates will be working 37.5 hours per week 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Who The Job Is For:
The public sector client we are recruiting on behalf of offers an excellent working environment, potential to apply for a permanent position and job progression with annual salary increments. The post holder will take the lead responsibility for the management and delivery of a range of complex information and communications Technology (ICT) systems and projects.
What The Job Entails:
- Successfully delivering short time bounded complex ICT projects to time and budget as directed by Senior Management.
- Working collaboratively and innovatively with all stakeholders to develop business cases
- Undertake desktop analysis of customer business plans, internal policies, and strategy, operation and performance management documents to identify how ICT can facilitate customers in meeting their corporate objectives.
- Working with external commercial suppliers for the procurement and subsequent implementation of ICT systems, solutions and services.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting on project utilizing the standard programme and project management (PPM) software tool (Project Vision)
- Liaison with programme management and related projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated
- Managing project Administration resources
- Organising and preparing for post project evaluations and project reviews to assess how well the project was managed and where appropriate, disseminating ‘lessons to be learned’ and preparation of any post project flow-on action recommendations as required.
What We Need From You:
- A University Degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years in the last 5 years in a project management role
- Have worked for at least 5 years in the last 7 years in a project management role within a major organisation
- Have experience of leading complex ICT supported projects with a budget of over £100,000
What We Would Like From You:
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid
What We Will Offer You:
- £23.40 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Weekly Pay
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Closing date of advertisement 19.09.20 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role – As soon as possible
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Karen Rainey, Craig Devaney or Bradley Collings at the Belfast Office
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer