Senior Project Manager
We are recruiting a Band 8a Senior Project Manager to support our client in Antrim. Successful applicants will be responsible for overseeing Business Cases making sure projects are completed to a high standard within the agreed timescales. You will provide justification for undertaking a project, programme or portfolio. You will evaluate the benefit, cost and risk of alternative options.
This role will be full-time Monday-Friday (9AM-5PM) and will commence 20th May 2022 for initially 3 months with the opportunity of being extended. The pay rate for this role will be £24.10 per hour.
What The Job Entails:
- Managing all relevant activities relating to the delivery of the capital programme and tasks ensuring timely achievement of agreed project plans.
- Setting up the appropriate Project Management Structure to deliver projects from conception to handover.
- Undertaking research into best practice and related issues as required, including visits to reference sites.
- Assisting with the development of exemplar designs, working closely with other professionals, and appointed external advisers as required.
- Producing project management reports, highlighting progress and achievement against agreed key tasks and, where appropriate, preparing remedial plans to address slippage in a timely fashion.
What We Need From You:
- A university degree or relevant professional qualification and worked for at least 2 years in a senior management role.
- Worked for at least 4 years in a senior management role.
- Must have access to own transport
What We Would Like From You:
- Have 2 years’ experience across project management, service planning and Business Case preparation and / or the delivery of capital projects.
- Have experience of working with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internally and externally to the organisation, to achieve successful outcomes, demonstrating high level people management skills.
- Staff and/or resource management experience.
What We Will Offer You:
- £24.10 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 20.05.22 @ 5pm
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Stacey or Esther on 02825648477
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer