SIX Support Workers Required in Dungannon Area!
We are thrilled to be working with our long-term established public sector client to recruit SIX SUPPORT WORKERS to work within a supported living service based Dungannon. This is a modernised state of the art service that is made up of 5 interconnecting bungalows linked to a main hub office. This is home to 19 tenants both male and female adults who have learning disabilities and complex needs.
Your role as a support worker will involve supporting these tenants in their everyday lives to live as fulfilled and independently as possible. Your day to day shifts will include being assigned to 1 of the 5 bungalows along with other support staff to support between 2 and 5 service users. The duties will include assisting with all aspects of personal care, household tasks such as preparing foods and assisting with feeding and taking part in activities with tenants such as day trips such as cinema, shopping, beach days etc and medical appointments.
Our client is fully flexible and can offer either full time or part time hours to suit your lifestyle and work life balance and is expected to last a minimum of 6 months.
Shift patterns include 08.00-20.15, 08.00-14.00, 14.00-20.00, 17.00-23.00 and 20.00-08.15
Pay Rates range from £11.11-£18.78
- Experience with learning disability and complex needs
- Ability to work as part of a team
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
How to apply
- Contact Shannen Gillespie on 02838316446
- Closing date for roles: Thursday 5th October 2023 @5pm
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer