First Choice have an exciting opportunity for a full time Social Worker to join our team in Ballymena. This particular role is based in Ballyclare and will be working in the Gateway Team with the hours of work being Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with a pay rate of £12.74 for Band 5 and £16.04 for Band 6. This post will be open to Band 5 and Band 6 applicants. The main purpose for this role will be to provide the first point of contact for people who are concerned about a child or young person not already known to social services.
Who we are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies, has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector settings
We value our Healthcare staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What the Job Entails:
- To deliver a Social Work Service to Children and Families
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with regulations
- To ensure Safeguarding Policies are adhered to at all times
- Visiting children, young people and families in their homes to assess their needs
- Liaising with other professionals involved
- Completing assessments whilst keeping all parties involved and up to date
What We Need from You:
- Qualified Social Worker,
- NISCC registration
- Full drivers licence and access to a car
- Knowledge of professional accountability
- Be willing to complete an Access N.I check
What You Will Get:
- pay rate of £12.74 for Band 5 and £16.04 for Band 6
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion in our company Pension Scheme
- Paid Mileage
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are full time Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Immediate starts available after interview, access NI and references returned.
The Next Steps:
- Contact our Sarah on 02825648477
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff the please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an Equal Opportunities Employer