Social Worker Band 5
Band 5 Social Worker
First Choice are currently recruiting Band 5 Social Workers for various disciplines to work for our public sector client. These posts will be based in Belfast. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and rate of pay is £12.74 per hour. These are demanding yet rewarding roles with excellent opportunities to further your Social Work career.
Our public sector client has roles in the following disciplines:
- Looked after children’s Team
- Elderly community support team
- Family Intervention Team
- Disability Team
- Fostering Team
- Gateway Team
- Hospital Social Work Team
These roles will vary dependant on the discipline, however this is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Liaise with other professional staff, voluntary bodies and community groups.
- Produce necessary reports as required including court reports.
- Participate in the development and use of community resources.
- Provide support for Service Users and family members.
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Adhere to GDPR.
- Management of own workload and participate in identifying and addressing own developmental needs.
What We Need From You:
- Social Work Degree.
- To be NISCC registered.
- Experience in a similar role – Placements or work experience in one of these teams
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
- A capability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes accordingly.
- Wiliness to complete an Access NI
What We Will Offer You:
- £12.74 per hour .
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Gloria King or Lauren Keenan on 02890 313693
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the apply button
- Closing date is Fri 12th February @ 1700