Social Worker – Newry
Recently qualified as a social worker or looking for a change in your current team?
We are currently recruiting for various disciplines for our public sector client. These posts are based in the Newry area. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. We require candidates to hold a full driving licence and access to a car to facilitate the needs of the role.
Who The Job Is For:
- Our public sector client covers the following disciplines:
- Looked after children’s Team
- Elderly community support team
- Family Intervention Team
- Disability Team
- Fostering Team
- Gateway Team
- Hospital Social Work Team
What The Job Entails:
- Management of his/her workload and participate in identifying and addressing own developmental needs.
- Liaise with other professional staff, voluntary bodies and community groups.
- Produce necessary reports as required including court reports.
- Participate in the development and use of community resources.
- Provide support for Service Users and family members.
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintain confidential records as required.
What We Need From You:
- Social Work Degree.
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply.
What We Will Offer You:
- £13.84 – £22.14 per
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Shannen Gillespie or Denise Clarke on 02830447362