Social Worker – NHS
Social Workers and Newly Qualified Social Workers (AYE) required for various positions based in Ballymena, Antrim, Ballyclare, Larne, Carrick, Newtownabbey, Magherafelt & Cookstown. Part time and full-time hours available with opportunity for flexible working.
As a contracted supplier for the NHS, candidates will be able to further in selected field of Social Work such as Family Support, Older People Mental Health, Hospital, Looked After Children.
Rate of pay is £13.84 – £22.14 (AYE Candidates), £17.24 – £27.58 per hour for experienced Social Workers with mileage allowance also. Immediate starts available.
Newly qualified candidates will be supported through your Assessed Year of Employment with ongoing training, supervision, and development.
What We Need From You:
- A Recognised Social Work Degree
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- Be willing to undergo an Access NI Check
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car with business insurance
What We Will Offer You:
- £60.00 sleepover rate
- Weekly Mileage allowance
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
Closing date of advertisement 21.03.23 @ 5.00pm
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Ellen McCartney or Esther Law on 028 25648477
- Simply click the apply button